FREE LEARNING TOOLS FOR
Students, Tutors and Higher Ed Skills Development
Learning is a lifelong process and practice. As a way to provide additional support to our consortium of Students, Schools, Educators and Working Professionals, we have partnered with Innovative Educators who has created a suite of free online workshops that can help you succeed in and out of the classroom and workplace.
Innovative Educators is dedicated to providing superior training focused on critical issues facing students and educators today. Their primary goal is to provide the information, training, and skills necessary to implement positive change on a personal, professional, and institutional level.
Click on the links below to create your own custom login and begin working with these FREE Online Tools.
- Provide online study skills workshops to students who can’t make it to campus.
- Support online students 24/7 to improve retention.
- Encourage faculty to use the workshops as resources in class or as a supplemental tool.
- Integrate StudentLingo into FYE, Orientation, Student Services & more.
Support students 24/7 and help them achieve their goals.
- Learning To Learn
- Academic & Career Exploration
- Personal Management
- Reading & Writing Strategies
- Online Learning
- Success Strategies.
- Research shows that tutees benefit from working with tutors who are better trained and prepared for sessions.
- Provide engaging online tutor training videos 24/7.
- Deliver consistent content using subject matter experts.
- Our training, developed in partnership with CRLA, meet CRLA Level 1 certification requirements.
Train tutors anytime throughout the year. Support the tutor training process with on-demand videos and valuable resources.
- A Toolbox For The Novice Tutor
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills
- How To Tutor Writing
- Learning Theory
- The Nature Of Helping Relationships
- The Role Of The Tutor
- Tutoring Students From
- Diverse Backgrounds
- Understanding Self-Regulatory Behaviors
- Tutee Study Skills: Note-Taking,
- Reading & Testing Strategies
- Provide just-in-time training on critical higher ed issues.
- Get access to on-demand instruction from higher ed experts.
- Provide on-demand training opportunities for your online and part-time faculty.
- Track participation using monthly usage reports.
- Two Training Options: Live Webinars and Digital Library
Provide ongoing professional development to all faculty & staff. Provide just-in-time training on critical higher ed issues.
6 CATEGORIES UNLIMITED INFORMATION:
- Technology & Online Learning
- Student Success
- Organizational Development
- Student Populations
- Teaching & Learning
- Campus Safety & Security